Welcome to Minnetonka Boys Tennis!
2022 season key dates
- Virtual PAC (Parents, Athletes, Coaches) Meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, March 28 at 7:30 p.m. via Google Meet. This is a great opportunity for you and the coaches to get better acquainted.
- Please download and review player Info-Packet prior to meeting. Contact Coach Siegel with questions.
- The MSHSL Boys Tennis start date is Monday, March 28 with tryouts the first two weeks of our season. Coaches will communicate directly with families regarding place (weather dependent) and time of tryouts for the first two weeks. Indoor courts are reserved based on weather, need, and availability.
- Prior to tryouts, please remember to:
- Directorio del personal del Servicio de Salud
- Fill out our Player Questionnaire at https://forms.gle/LFna4GXTBccYnd3K9. This is the foundation from which we get to know your player and communicate with your family.
- Review player Info-Packet at https://bit.ly/BTennis
Click below to enter PAC meeting:
- Spring Break 2022 (March 28-April 1) will coincide with the first week of Boys Tennis. Round robin levels (Black, Blue, White, Red) will be determined the first week, and round robin match play will occur the second week. Round robin times and locations for the first two weeks of tryouts will be emailed. Also, please plan for the possibility to play in the round robin competition on Saturday, April 9.
- Summer Tennis Camps begin Saturday, June 11 at 11 a.m. Camp runs Monday through Friday 4:30-7 p.m and Saturdays 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Please inform Coach Brent if you plan to attend.
registration and Fees
- Participation Fee: $75 (paid only once per year)
- Tennis Activity Fee: $85 (paid each season)
- Uniforms: Typically $70-$120 depending on the team. Historically, our SNAP RAISE fundraiser has generated enough funds to cover cost. We encourage each player to participate in the fundraiser.
Scholarships are available for this and all MHS activities. Request by contacting MHS Activities Director, Ted Schultz at email@example.com.
Nathan Keese photo courtesy John Sherman, Sun Sailor.