Welcome to Tonka Fastpitch
2023 season key dates
- Spring Tryouts: March 13-17
- First Practice: March 20
Spring Break: March 31-April 7
Note: Spring break practices are optional BUT it is crucial that all players are back at practice on Monday April 10. We have games scheduled for that week and we need all players at practices and prepared to play ball. Please consider this as you make your travel plans.
- Softball activity registration fee is $125 plus once per school year participation fee of $75. If a player does not make a team, a full refund will be given. Use the registration link below.
- If you have previously paid the $75 participation fee and filled out a sports eligibility form this school year, then you only need to fill out a new emergency card and pay the $125 softball activity fee.
- Once you have registered, be sure to complete the Player/Parent Contact Form below.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact Coach Wiig or your school counselor if financial help is needed.
All students should bring running shoes, athletic clothes and gloves to all practices.
All players are expected to attend all practices and games. Players should notify Mary Beth Wiig ahead of time of any conflicts.
sports physical required
All Students participating in MSHSL sanctioned sports are required to have a Sports Qualifying Physical on file with Minnetonka High School. This form is good for 3 years of participation from the date of the exam and must be current through the end of your sport participation season. If you need to check on your student(s) physical date, you may do so in Student Skyward, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org